1. General Terms
Please note that our website and other digital platforms of Ditchil may contain links to third-party websites/digital platforms, provided for your convenience. Ditchil is only responsible for the privacy practices, data protection, and security of our own websites/digital platforms. Therefore, we recommend that you review the privacy and security policies and procedures of each of our other websites/digital platforms.
2. Personal Data
During your navigation on the website www.ditchil.com, and to enhance your browsing and searching experience on our website, you may be asked to register on this website, which may require the submission of certain mandatory personal data.
Personal data refers to specific information about personal or factual characteristics related to an individual that can be identified from that data. This includes, among other information, the name, address, phone number, and date of birth.
Information that does not allow your identification or cannot be directly linked to your identity is not considered personal data.
2.1 How and why we use your personal data
You agree to the use of your personal information for the following purposes:
– Contacting you via publications, direct marketing materials, and event invitations that may be of interest to you (you can unsubscribe from such communications at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line). All communications also include an “Unsubscribe” link.
– Verification and prevention of fraud.
– Tracking your activity on our websites/digital platforms.
– Personalizing and enhancing your experience on the websites/digital platforms.
– When required by law or to comply with regulatory requirements.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we also automatically collect the following data about your visit. This collection is mainly done to help us better understand how our customers use our digital platforms, enabling us to create better content and more relevant communications:
– How you access our digital platform and your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
– Browser type, versions, and plugins, and operating system.
– The path taken through our digital platform, including which links were accessed, and any searches made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information.
– Which videos were watched and for how long.
– Which content you liked and shared.
– Which ads were viewed and responded to.
– Subscription status.
– Data collected from any filled-out forms.
– Based on the IP address used to access our digital platforms, we can determine your country location and analyze the activity that led to specific operations being performed on our digital platforms (e.g., downloading an application).
3. Disclosure of your personal data
In order to promote our products and services or to fulfill contracts, we may need to appoint another organization to process your personal data on our behalf. These operations may include, for example, payment processing organizations, delivery organizations, communication agencies, fraud prevention and screening companies, credit risk management companies, or postal collection and distribution companies.
We may also share your data with third parties:
– If there is a legal or regulatory obligation to do so.
– If it is necessary to do so to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other contractual rights.
– To legally assist police or security services in the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity.
We may share your personal data with our carefully selected partners, who may change from time to time. However, we will only share the data if you have consented to receive marketing related to our partners, or if one of the conditions in the above paragraph applies.
4. Right to Object